! Google adsense [START]--> <! Google adsense [END]-->
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods through the website You are connected to the User Agreement for Kanz Jewellery, registered address London , UK. This service is operated by Kanz Jewellery (Kanz Jewellery & kanzjewellery.com each separately and together in this Agreement, “we”, “us” or “our”).
1. The Contract between you and us:
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
2. Pricing and Delivery:
2.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
2.1.1 All of our prices are in UK Pounds -You will be billed in UK Pounds and if you purchase from outside the UK, you can easy pay via secured paypal.
2.2 It might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
Please Check our Return Policy Section. Also, You MUST contact us within seven days of receipt at email@example.com and tell us what is wrong first, then will do our utmost to resolve the problem in accordance to our policy return.
4. Cancellation by us:
4.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
4.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
4.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
4.1.3 one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
4.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Dispatch & Delivery of goods to you:
5.1 We usually dispatch within 24 hours of cleared payment.
5.2 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
5.3 All orders within the UK are delivered using Royal Mail .
- For orders over £150 delivery is free of charge within the UK via Special Delivery insured .
- For delivery within the UK the shipping cost is depending of the weight and the method chosen (Recorded or Special Delivery) Approx. delivery time 1-3 working days. All orders over £32 Must use Special Delivery Service.
- For delivery overseas the shipping cost is depending of the weight, via Signed for) Approx. delivery time 5-10 working days. All orders are made via Signed For Service.
5.4 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5.5 We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5.6 If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
6.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
6.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail or telephone at our contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
6.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
6.2.2 to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
6.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
6.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
6.4 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
6.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
6.6 We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or Royal Mail.
7. Notices Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
8. Invalidity If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
10. Governing Law Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
11. Entire Agreement
11.2 We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
12. Kanz Jewellery is the operator of www.kanzjewellery.com . All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
13. Events Beyond our Control We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.